I’ve known of Instagram eversince I’ve seen it on different celebrities’ tweets. It is basically a free photo sharing program launched in October 2010 that allows users to take a photo, apply a digital filter to it, and then share it on a variety of social networking services, including Instagram’s own. With the continuous emergence of social networking mania, many people are really getting into the trend of using different applications available for their mobile phones. And I’m not gonna lie, I can honestly say that I am one of those people who uses this kind of applications. I’ve been on Instagram for almost eight months now and using this connects me to my different interests in photos and also my friends’ photos as well. For some, it is their way of advertising and marketing their brands, for others it is their way of reaching out to those who follow them. It is also a sort of looking whose photo made it to the Popular Page (getting the most number of likes) and based on my observation, if you want your photo to be among the popular ones, you might want to post anything that will fit in this top five categories.
• Sky-high designer heels, pumps, wedges or platforms that makes the feet looks like a million bucks!
• Scrumptious desserts like cakes, chocolates and ice cream. Anything sweet and pleasing to the eyes.
• OOTD picture (for those who have no idea, OOTD stands for outfit of the day)
• Nails that are painted with extreme polish or nail art.
and last but not the least, of course
• Any One Direction picture, may it be their face, hair, hat or whatever, as long as its One Direction hahaha!
That’s it! That is my rundown of the most popular photos on the Popular Page of Instagram. 🙂
I do not own any of these photos. If any of these happen to be yours and you do not want them to be here on my post, feel free to comment and I will politely honor your request. PEACE!